ETSA's 2017 Members' Conference Speakers
"Innovation and disruption - The textile services sector in transition"
- Robert Long, ETSA Secretary General - "Report on ETSA activities." CONFIRMED
- Luc de Brabandere, Corporate philosopher, Louvain School of Management - "A new paradigm for business creativity." CONFIRMED. [Motivational speaker]
- Karl Falkenberg, Senior Adviser for Sustainable Development to the President of the European Commission, Former Director General of DG Environment of the European Commission. Author of Sustainability Now! Published by EPSC, the European Political Strategy Centre. - "Future of EU's policy on resource saving, sustainability and the circular economy." CONFIRMED
- Alexandra Deschamps-Sonsino, Interaction designer - the internet: connectivity revolution - impact on textile services?. Kindly sponsored by JENSEN. CONFIRMED
- Panel of Textile Service industry leaders. Are textile services equipped to adapt in this fast-changing business environment? CEO panel discussion with James Drummond, Juha Laurio and Max Teichner, respectively from Berendsen, Lindström and CWS-boco. CONFIRMED
- Paul Mooney, Ducker Principal Consultant - "Moving towards service excellence - building on the ETSA 2016 customer expectations' study." CONFIRMED